- Posted by:
- Support the delivery of our Health Information System clerk training
- Join a supportive team in this Full Time permanent opportunity (80 hours per fortnight)
- Enjoy the benefits of salary packaging, monthly ADOs, centrally located in North Melbourne
Join our amazing Health Information Services Team and be responsible for training clerks in the digitization of medical record content using the Enterprise Content Management (ECM) system including preparation, scanning and quality assurance
Your new role
- Responsible for the training of clerks in HIS in the EMR to conduct tasks including chart corrections, release of information, deficiency tracking and patient portal etc.
- Create training templates
- Monitor processes and throughput and provide feedback and recommendations
- Communicate with ECM Operations Manager with progress and recommendations for training
- Organise and initiate training plan with ECM Operations Manager to train all staff in prepping, scanning and QA and EMR tasks
- Develop training documentation and maintain ECM and EMR staff manuals
- Action Document Correction errors in ECM and EMR
- Make recommendations on system and process improvements
- Conduct productivity/KPI audits
- Previous experience in digitization of medical record content
- Previous experience in HIS
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Excellent IT adaptation skills
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
If you hold or are working towards a Bachelor of Health Information this would be considered desirable.
Benefits of working with us
- Career progression opportunities to suit your professional development goals.
- Enjoy excellent work-life balance working in a supportive and collaborative team
- Salary packaging, onsite car parking and, close to public transport.
The RMH is proud to be a workplace that champions diversity, inclusion and equality for our staff and our community. Our goal is for our people to feel safe, included and supported so that they can be at their best every single day. We encourage talented people from all backgrounds, abilities and identities to apply to our vacancies, and will consider adjustments to support such applications.
If you are looking for a challenging role and can demonstrate the above capabilities, connect with us.
For a confidential discussion please connect via the details below.
All appointments are made subject to a satisfactory Criminal History Record Check. Successful applicants will be required to provide evidence of an immunisation assessment and COVID-19 Vaccination prior to commencement.