- Posted by:
We are seeking a dedicated HIM to ensure the effective management of the scanned medical record (Clinical Patient Folder – CPF). You will ensure that Northern Health utilises the efficiencies of CPF, and make recommendations for functionality changes, as well as leading the change in workflow and processes in the clinical space where identified.
The position is also responsible for the management and coordination of the medical record forms design process (paper and electronic) for Northern Health in collaboration with the Forms Clinical Manger including the creation of electronic forms within CPF.
- Bachelor of Health Information Management
- Experience in a senior Health Information Management role within a medium to large complex health service.
- Experience with staff management is desirable however not essential.
- Comprehensive understanding of best practice information management processes.
- Ability to interpret data and develop detailed business cases in support of strategic initiatives.
- Literacy in IT systems that support information management and reporting in a large complex organisation.
We can offer:
- Health and Wellbeing programs, including our new ‘Thrive’ program
- Flexibility in the workplace and extra leave options and support
- An inclusive and culturally safe space
- Access to salary packaging, EAP, and our online library.
About Northern Health
As an organisation we have a clear focus on how we service and partner with our community, including our strategy of helping the community stay well when at home. Our reputation of community minded, inclusive and progressive is matched to none.
Northern Health is located in the rapidly growing northern suburbs with projected growth the biggest in the state. With a booming, culturally rich and diverse community, and less than an hour’s drive from the CBD, Melbourne’s North is fast becoming a place to be!
Next Steps . . .
If this opportunity sounds like the next step in your career, then we would love to hear from you. Please click on the 'Apply' button and follow the prompts.
Work with us! Northern Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce which reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, as well as applicants who are LGBTIQ+, who have different abilities, or are from culturally and Linguistically Diverse Backgrounds are encouraged.