- Posted by:
Data Assurance Analyst (2 vacancies)
We are seeking two highly professional, self-motivated individuals with well-developed data management and analysis skills to join the Performance Unit. The ideal candidate, with experience in public health industry preferred but not essential, will be enthusiastic and motivated with strong interpersonal skills to build productive relationships with staff at various levels of the organisation.
To be Successful in this Role you will possess:
- Relevant tertiary qualification and/or proven success in a similar role
- Developed skills in the extraction, analysis and reporting of data, with a high level of attention to detail
- Excellent computer skills including well developed knowledge of MS Office products
- The ability to manage competing demands with a structured approach to problem resolution
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Manage mandatory reporting processes to ensure deadlines are met and data is of high standard for all allocated datasets
- Develop and maintain required processes and initiatives to ensure data errors are prevented from occurring and are kept at a minimal level
- Develop and maintain a sustainable reconciliation process for responsible datasets, ensuring accuracy and consistency of data between Western Health and the DH
- Provide guidance to relevant business areas and staff on the reporting requirements, business rules and data quality issues
Our workforce of over 7,000 employees are driven by our values of ‘Compassion, Accountability, Respect, Excellence and Safety’ (CARES). We value our people and provide them the opportunity to grow and develop. Our teams are friendly and supportive, ensuring we deliver a safe, person-centred and connected patient experience.
Western Health comprises of three acute public hospitals: Footscray, Sunshine and Williamstown Hospital. We also operate the Joan Kirner Women’s and Children’s, Sunbury Day Hospital, Transition Care at Hazeldean and a range of community based services. We care for a diverse community of over 1 million people with complex care needs ranging from Neonates to Geriatrics.
Our employees enjoy a wide range of benefits such as:
- Professional development support
- Career advancement opportunities
- Salary packaging including novated vehicle leasing
- Work-life balance
Western Health is an equal opportunity employer committed to attracting and retaining diversity in our workforce. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Western Health is committed to providing a safe environment for the children and young people who are involved in our services, sites and operations. We follow and abide by all legislative requirements to keep children and young people safe.
All appointments are made subject to a satisfactory Police Record Check, an Immunisation status clearance and (if applicable) a Working with Children’s Check.
Western Health do not accept unsolicited resumes/applications from Recruitment Agencies.