- Posted by:
Data Assurance Analyst/BOS Administrator
(Temporary Full Time until October 2023)
We are seeking to appoint a highly professional, self-motivated individual with well-developed data management and analysis skills to join a high-performing multidisciplinary team of business intelligence and analytic specialists at Western Health. The ideal candidate, with experience in public health industry preferred but not essential, will be enthusiastic and motivated with strong interpersonal skills to build productive relationships with staff at various levels of the organisation.
To be Successful in this Role you will have:
- Relevant tertiary qualification and/or proven success in a similar roleDeveloped skills in the extraction, analysis and reporting of data, with a high level of attention to detail
- Excellent computer skills including well developed knowledge of MS Office products
- The ability to manage competing demands with a structured approach to problem resolution
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- System administration of Birthing Outcomes System (BOS), the maternity software program used at Western Health
- Management of various mandatory dataset submission across Western Health, such as the Elective Surgery Information System (ESIS) dataset
- Provision of reports across the Health Service
- Develop and maintain a sustainable reconciliation process of datasets between WH and DHHS
- Undertake any investigations to identify root causes of data quality issues
- Assist in the development of data quality assurance reports
Our workforce of over 9,000 employees are driven by our values of ‘Compassion, Accountability, Respect, Excellence and Safety’ (CARES). We value our people and provide them the opportunity to grow and develop. Our teams are friendly and supportive, ensuring we deliver a safe, person-centred and connected patient experience.
Western Health is in a period of rapid growth. Our services comprise of four acute public hospitals: Footscray Hospital, Sunshine Hospital (including Joan Kirner Women's and Children's), Williamstown Hospital and Bacchus Marsh & Melton Hospital. We also operate Sunbury Day Hospital, Hazeldean, Grant Lodge Residential Aged Care, as well as community health centres in Melton, Caroline Springs and Bacchus Marsh and a range of community-based services. We care for a diverse community of more than 1 million people with complex care needs ranging from Neonates to Geriatrics.
Our employees enjoy a wide range of benefits such as:
- Professional development support
- Career advancement opportunities
- Salary packaging including novated vehicle leasing
- Work-life balance
Western Health is an equal opportunity employer committed to attracting and retaining diversity in our workforce. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Western Health is committed to providing a safe environment for the children and young people who are involved in our services, sites and operations. We follow and abide by all legislative requirements to keep children and young people safe.
All appointments are made subject to a satisfactory Police Record Check, an Immunisation status clearance (including evidence of COVID 19 vaccination) and (if applicable) a Working with Children’s Check.
Western Health do not accept unsolicited resumes/applications from Recruitment Agencies.