- Posted by: HIMAA
Are you a Membership Officer looking for your next move?
About the Organisation
Health Information Management Association of Australia (HIMAA) is a recognised national member-based professional body for health information management professionals in Australia and is a not-for-profit organisation based in North Ryde, Sydney. HIMAA has been serving the health profession since 1949 and is governed by a Board of Directors elected by members. We are proud of our exceptional and engaged membership and are seeking a dynamic individual to join the team.
About the Role
Providing high-level membership engagement and administration in collaboration with different branches and membership committees, the Member Engagement Manager will play an important role in delivering services and benefit programs to our members and contributing to HIMAA strategic intent.
Key responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Provide strong relationship with members and proactively engage with key stakeholders to broaden and deepen connections to HIMAA
- Implement membership engagement to drive membership growth
- Provide continuous improvement in delivery of membership and events
- Maintain member satisfaction to support retention
- Design an exceptional member journey from student to full membership
- Oversee/administer member account management, including membership renewals
- Design/deliver membership programs
- Build and maintain successful stakeholder relationships
- Manage membership and branch committees
- Work collaboratively with internal stakeholders to proactively identify opportunities.
For further information please view the position description available here.
Benefits of working at HIMAA include:
- Flexible hours
- Access to salary sacrifice
- Onsite parking
- Close to public transport
- Undertaking work that supports health professionals to positively impact the health and wellbeing of Australians.
You are a successful Membership Officer who is ready to take your responsibility to the next level. You “join the dots”. With high attention to detail, you have accomplished technology ability. You enjoy bringing members together, providing an outstanding service and achieving results for your efforts. You are excited to bring ideas to the drawing board and to collaborate with likeminded professionals.
Join a leading health information management professional industry with universally recognised specialists at all levels of the healthcare system, where progressive leadership, innovation, integrity, collaboration and accountability are valued.
To be considered for this position, your application should include a cover letter addressing how you meet the Objectives and Essential Selection Criteria detailed in the Position Description. Please email to email@example.com.
Applications close at midnight on Friday 2 April 2021. Successful applicants only will be contacted. This is a two-year fixed-term full-time position with an option to extend.